About Our Programming
Province Consulting Group, in collaboration with Lode Star Healthcare HHHwServices, LLC (LodeStar) provides programming clinical programming that is documented and outcome driven. All programming is accredited by the Joint Commission (www.jointcommission.org).
Facilities managed by LodeStar have the added advantage of receiving the Bright Path Program (i.e., the Joint Commission accreditation follows the program).
Bright Path Program, GPS has also recently been approved to receive a 4th year Resident (Medical Doctor) Rotation by Emory University Medical School.
What Advantages Come With The Programming?
- The individual facility can utilize the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission for the programming aspect of the operations
- Individual facilities will have the advantage of providing assessments by a Medical Doctor completing their residency program in Psychiatry (Emory University Medical School)
- The clinical staff includes licensed therapists and counselors
- Programming is overseen by the clinical team with quality control occurring monthly
Programs Available for Seniors Include:
- BrainFlex Cognitive Assessment Program
- The Pain Program
- Psycho-Educational Out-Patient Addiction Program
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE EVALUATION
It is our goal that programming continuously improves the health and wellness of the clients we serve. With oversight documented by the Joint Commission, our organization is inspired to excel in safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.